lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

PREPARATION FOR DELE EXAMS



DELE preparation lessons with Miguel Yepes.
Exámenes Internacionales de Español como Lengua Extranjera.
For students that live in United States or in Colombia.

My Spanish lessons with SKYPE are the ideal way to prepare for your forthcoming exams. I can teach you: Reading Comprehensionn, Writing, Listening Comprehension, Grammar,Vocabulary and Conversation.

I offer: Tutoring homework and excellent learning materials. A method adapted to your level, time, needs and interests.

I taught Spanish to overseas students for 10 years at Eafit University.
My classes are really practical and you can improve your Spanish, and I check on every aspect that the DELE / SICELE exams will asset, so that you gain confidence.

FEES: DELE exams preparation classes
• 12 hours 180 USD
• 24 hours 360 USD

miguelyepes@gmail.com
www.spanish-zone.blogspot.com
www.spanish-via-skype.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario